Product & Quality Assurance Position at Jack Cuthberts Bakery. Suitable for a candidate with some experience working in a food business in quality and hygiene. Will work closely with General Manager and Food Safety Consultant.
1. Apply the company’s food safety and quality system (HACCP) – Monitor all aspects and monitor and report any issues/non-conformances.
2. Ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
3. Co-ordinate cleaning team – day & night cleaning schedules.
4. Receive and resolve customer complaints.
5. Liaising with production management.
6. Carry out internal audits.
7. Manage traceability from goods inwards to dispatch.
8. Carry out product recall/withdrawal where required (TESTS).
9. Carry out regular product analysis.
10. Supplier specifications – ensure suppliers are compliant & ensure up to date specifications.
11. Maintain up to date product nutritional information.
12. Amend relevant information on SOP’s or any other paperwork related to QC.
13. Daily quality checks on products.
14. Ensure that legislation, standards and best practice are complied with at all times
An honour’s degree in Food Science, Food Business or related discipline.
At least 2 years working in a quality role within a large food business.
By Email to email@example.com
By Post to Jamie Cuthbert, Unit 9 Owenacurra Business Park, Knockgriffin, Midleton, Co. Cork.
ShareShare Product Quality & Assurance position available at Jack Cuthbert's Bakery.
LikeProduct Quality & Assurance position available at Jack Cuthbert’s Bakery.Comment